Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: AwimbThunderdome #1

AwimbThunderdome #1

How many 10 year old kids could you take on at once in a no holds barred fight to the death thunderdome style battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    How many 10 year old kids could you take on at once in a no holds barred fight to the death thunderdome style battle.
    How many 10 year-olds could I take on at once, you say?

jimmy-savile-jogging.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How many 10 year-olds could I take on at once, you say?

jimmy-savile-jogging.jpg
    It's just about fighting. You could kick one and then say How's about that then.

It's just about fighting. You could kick one and then say How's about that then.
    So much would depend on their tactics.You'd have to rely on keeping them at range and landing good, solid blows, thus allowing your greater height, weight and strength to tell by knocking as many as possible out early. If they all rush you at once from different angles and get inside your defences, it's going to be tricky to get them off you and they might wear you down.

I reckon I could comfortably take four or five, but might struggle after that if they get their tactics right.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So much would depend on their tactics.You'd have to rely on keeping them at range and landing good, solid blows, thus allowing your greater height, weight and strength to tell by knocking as many as possible out early. If they all rush you at once from different angles and get inside your defences, it's going to be tricky to get them off you and they might wear you down.

I reckon I could comfortably take four or five, but might struggle after that if they get their tactics right.
    This was my concern. Probably their punches will not really do much damage but if they get you down they might trample you to death.

Next episode is man v Bald Eagle.

This was my concern. Probably their punches will not really do much damage but if they get you down they might trample you to death.

Next episode is man v Bald Eagle.
    In both instances, your balls and eyes would be the big areas of weakness.