Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016: 20 years of Arsene Wenger, 20 years of South Park and as of today

2016: 20 years of Arsene Wenger, 20 years of South Park and as of today

20 years of Mr and Ms Ashberto

Congratulations to you and the Missus. Can't say I was able to last 20 years so good on you :

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Should have got rid of the useless c*nt years ago.

And as for Wenger...

Congratulation.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

'Ms'? Does this mean you have not made an honest woman of her, a? Or does she reject the trappings of marriage?

Congratulations, btw.

Congrats, and commiserations to Ms Ash.

Mrs WES and I celebrate our 20th in April, four days of drinking and eating in Seville sans enfants are planned.

Anyone been to Seville? Happy to receive recommendations as to what to do between cervezas, mojitos and tapas.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Mrs WES and I celebrate our 20th in April, four days of drinking and eating in Seville sans enfants are planned.

Anyone been to Seville? Happy to receive recommendations as to what to do between cervezas, mojitos and tapas.
    Went there last year. I could recommend places, but the thing with Seville is that the things to do are obvious once you're there. The Real Alcazar, the fùck-off massive cathedral, the Plaze de Toros, the Barrio Santa Cruz, etc, etc. Essentially, though, Seville is for wandering about in, eating and drinking.

That said, one of the best meals we had was here http://www.mechelarestaurante.es
    Last edited by Burney; 11-01-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

How old are your kids and who's lumbered with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Went there last year. I could recommend places, but the thing with Seville is that the things to do are obvious once you're there. The Real Alcazar, the fùck-off massive cathedral, the Plaze de Toros, the Barrio Santa Cruz, etc, etc. Essentially, though, Seville is for wandering about in, eating and drinking.

That said, one of the best meals we had was here http://www.mechelarestaurante.es
    Did you happen upon said restaurant or was it recommended?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did you happen upon said restaurant or was it recommended?
    It happened to be near our hotel and we'd walked past it several times and just decided to book it for the last night. We massively over-ordered, but couldn't stop eating. In particular, they did a fideua negra made with squid ink that looked abominable but tasted fantastic.
    Last edited by Burney; 11-01-2016 at 10:21 AM.