Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I start new gig tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I don't watch television (no time really). It sounds like I should.
    They'll just take all your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Babestation is a fantastic concept imo. what a brilliant way of removing pervs with their cash.
    Not that I watch this sort of thing I like when you flick through the channels they are all waving the phone about.
    some of them are horrid.
    I was walking through the desolation of Silvertown once between the river and the Royal Dock, and there was a nondescript and slightly seedy looking building with 'Blahblah TV' on it. Babestation HQ, or something similar, I reckon.

They'll just take all your money.
    Oh, I married a babe who does that perfectly well.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

tell them that heemasexuality is against your religious beliefs, etc. see what happens...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    tell them that heemasexuality is against your religious beliefs, etc. see what happens...
    It's not really heemasex though.

I could say I am not comfortable working for the people that sacked big Ron.

It's not really heemasex though.

I could say I am not comfortable working for the people that sacked big Ron.
    GLWTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    GLWTP
    But then I will confuse them by saying.
    'POOR ROBBIE EARLE'

But then I will confuse them by saying.
    'POOR ROBBIE EARLE'
    I liked Robbie Earl. He used to stand up for his views while the likes of Venables tried to bully him. I gather he's working for US TV these days.