Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, the big lesson from the weekend is don't mess with Hillary Clinton.

So, the big lesson from the weekend is don't mess with Hillary Clinton.

Trumpo never stood a chance really #MakeTheFeebGreatAgain
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What did she do this time?

I get all my US Election news via South Park, so I'm usually a week or so behind.

It appears she's enlisting Arsenal twitter as well
    http://www.joe.co.uk/news/hillary-cl...ial-race/95094

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It appears she's enlisting Arsenal twitter as well
    http://www.joe.co.uk/news/hillary-cl...ial-race/95094
    looooooooooooooooool. If she wins, Mesut gets the assist?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What did she do this time?

I get all my US Election news via South Park, so I'm usually a week or so behind.
    I gather all her top people are going to the mattresses while she prepares to take on the FBI. She's apparently safe though because she's been smart enough not to finger the president. So far. .

I gather all her top people are going to the mattresses while she prepares to take on the FBI. She's apparently safe though because she's been smart enough not to finger the president. So far. .
    Well, what's happened in South Park is that the Danes (ie Headgear) have invented a device called Troll Trace to reveal the true identity of online trolls by exposing *everybody's* internet posting and email history. Which has got Hillary worried ....

Meanwhile Trump wants out and is trying to wreck his own campaign by saying more and more outrageous things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, what's happened in South Park is that the Danes (ie Headgear) have invented a device called Troll Trace to reveal the true identity of online trolls by exposing *everybody's* internet posting and email history. Which has got Hillary worried ....

Meanwhile Trump wants out and is trying to wreck his own campaign by saying more and more outrageous things.
    That's pretty close. But if HRC is going to go to prison, or even close to it, DJT may actually have no choice. Poor bloke.