Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The refs don't seem to be too kind to Mr Alexis.

The refs don't seem to be too kind to Mr Alexis.

Has he got a reputation for being a bit of a diver within the refs or something?
    as he seems to be kicked, pulled down, pushed in every game as it's the only way to stop him.

No wonder he gets frustrated. Luckily for us he's a tough character.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Has he got a reputation for being a bit of a diver within the refs or something?
    as he seems to be kicked, pulled down, pushed in every game as it's the only way to stop him.

No wonder he gets frustrated. Luckily for us he's a tough character.
    Obviously the excellent Mr Atkinson couldn't possibly have given a penalty with the home fans understandably howling with outrage at how Alexis had just attacked the knee of one of their players with his back, and then cheated by lying on the ground as if in some pain.

As for the time that Coquelin (I think) headbutted the boot of one of their brave boys - well, he was lucky to stay on the pitch.

Same old Arsenal. Always cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Obviously the excellent Mr Atkinson couldn't possibly have given a penalty with the home fans understandably howling with outrage at how Alexis had just attacked the knee of one of their players with his back, and then cheated by lying on the ground as if in some pain.

As for the time that Coquelin (I think) headbutted the boot of one of their brave boys - well, he was lucky to stay on the pitch.

We have used up our next 5 year allocation of pens this season,a

They were singing that at Chelsea* yesterday as well, which is something, I suppose.

*Same old Chelsea, that is.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They were singing that at Chelsea* yesterday as well, which is something, I suppose.

*Same old Chelsea, that is.
    Southampton were singing it? They love that song. They've sung it at us more than any other team in the last 20 years I think, and every club that comes up sings it to us as a kind of Rite of Passage in the PL. Mike Riley has the picture-disc version on his wall, I reckon.

Southampton were singing it? They love that song. They've sung it at us more than any other team in the last 20 years I think, and every club that comes up sings it to us as a kind of Rite of Passage in the PL. Mike Riley has the picture-disc version on his wall, I reckon.
    I blame Gareth Bale.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Southampton definitely top the league in victim mentality. Obviously no Scouse teams are allowed to compete in that particular league due to their massive advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Southampton definitely top the league in victim mentality. Obviously no Scouse teams are allowed to compete in that particular league due to their massive advantage
    If it's any consolation Saints hate Spurs, Liverpool and Everton more than us now. Especially since they mugged us off with Callum Chambers.

If it's any consolation Saints hate Spurs, Liverpool and Everton more than us now. Especially since they mugged us off with Callum Chambers.
    Well Spurs did steal their stupid song and made it stupider

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Well Spurs did steal their stupid song and made it stupider
    And now they're doing their own cover of Spurs' cover of their own song.

You couldn't make it up.