Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I thought Halloween was a time for kids to dress up and go trick or treating

I thought Halloween was a time for kids to dress up and go trick or treating

so why are so many adults putting on fancy dress ?? Saturday night was like a horror show in town
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    so why are so many adults putting on fancy dress ?? Saturday night was like a horror show in town
    Did you mutter "Bah, humbug" at them as you shuffled past, your shoulders hunched?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did you mutter "Bah, humbug" at them as you shuffled past, your shoulders hunched?
    It was more of a case of rolling my eyes at them
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Because there are too many thick, spoilt ars eholes around who think life is just a laff. If anyone tries trick or treat on me tonight they will have a cricket bat to contend with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Because there are too many thick, spoilt ars eholes around who think life is just a laff. If anyone tries trick or treat on me tonight they will have a cricket bat to contend with.
    What are you going to do? Drive them through extra cover for four?

Adults are the new children, P.

Everyone knows that by this time surely

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Everyone knows that by this time surely
    Especially Gary Lineker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Especially Gary Lineker.
    What's all this, what's Links done now?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What's all this, what's Links done now?
    Oh, nothing new. I was just riffing on old news. The child/adult migrant kerfuffle.

Though Alan Shearer did say that Aguero was the only world class player in the Prem. A bit harsh on one or two others, really.

TBF the originally tradition was for the grown-ups to dress up.Childs were never allowed.