Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I like Kieran Gibbs, deserves to play much more, even ought to skipper the side, imo.

I like Kieran Gibbs, deserves to play much more, even ought to skipper the side, imo.

And this has nothing to do with the fact that his middle names are "James" and "Ricardo".

No.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And this has nothing to do with the fact that his middle names are "James" and "Ricardo".
    He is the League Cup captain, of course, but despite that I think he deserves a chance or two. Especially against pacey wingers.

I think he should play ahead of Monreal at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He is the League Cup captain, of course, but despite that I think he deserves a chance or two. Especially against pacey wingers.
    "League Cup Captain"
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"League Cup Captain"
    I did say 'despite that'.

I did say 'despite that'.
    More the absurdity of the thing. I want him to be "Club" captain.

More the absurdity of the thing. I want him to be "Club" captain.
    He has to be injured all year for that job, surely?

That's true. Best leave him where he is then, all things considered. Well done, Wenger.

preferable to the destined to go to a rival in the summer that our captains previously went for