Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How was your hotel stay Sir c?

How was your hotel stay Sir c?

Awimbadvisor

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Awimbadvisor
    Well I was in the room from 3 a.m. until 9, and it did the job of allowing me to sleep and wash.

Beyond that I can add nothing, I'm afraid.

Mother of God I was píssed

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well I was in the room from 3 a.m. until 9, and it did the job of allowing me to sleep and wash.

Beyond that I can add nothing, I'm afraid.

Mother of God I was píssed
    Sounds better than the strung-up by a lamp flex in Berwick Street with an orange-up-the-bottom scenario. At least you weren't that drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sounds better than the strung-up by a lamp flex in Berwick Street with an orange-up-the-bottom scenario. At least you weren't that drunk.
    Yes, as my Gallic chum remarked this morning when I complained about my hangover, 'At least you only have a sore head and not a sore arse.' I'm not sure if he was suggesting he had a sore arse, or that I was close to getting buggered last night

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, as my Gallic chum remarked this morning when I complained about my hangover, 'At least you only have a sore head and not a sore arse.' I'm not sure if he was suggesting he had a sore arse, or that I was close to getting buggered last night
    My word! I was under the impression that Lady C was present as chaperone to ensure this sort of thing couldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    My word! I was under the impression that Lady C was present as chaperone to ensure this sort of thing couldn't happen.
    She was there a, but, between you and I, I think she drank a few glasses of wine and wasn't particularly sensible in general