Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Watching Utd V City. Look at the size of Luke Shaw

Watching Utd V City. Look at the size of Luke Shaw

No stranger to a fry up imo

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    You have to worry about any full back that makes Navas look like Bale (Madrid version)

Nothing wrong with a fry-up, imo. Just had an excellent one myself.

Are you some sort of health fanatic. JT? What have you got against the noble fry-up? Have you sworn some ancient, nefarious oath against the honest, wholesome full English?

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I don't like him as he ruined my trip to Toronto.
    Kept thinking of him when I saw Lake Shore Boulevard

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Are you some sort of health fanatic. JT? What have you got against the noble fry-up? Have you sworn some ancient, nefarious oath against the honest, wholesome full English?
    These pesky health food freaks are everywhere these days, reg. I blame that so-called Arsene Wenger.

Now, what kind of sausage do you have with your brekkie over there? I gather the Teutons are rather good at sausages, but how far are they from yer authentic English yeoman's high-fat emulsified offal-tube that we have come to expect? And they don't do baked beans over there either, do they. Not proper ones, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    These pesky health food freaks are everywhere these days, reg. I blame that so-called Arsene Wenger.

Now, what kind of sausage do you have with your brekkie over there? I gather the Teutons are rather good at sausages, but how far are they from yer authentic English yeoman's high-fat emulsified offal-tube that we have come to expect? And they don't do baked beans over there either, do they. Not proper ones, at least.
    We went to one of the places you recommended a; I can't claim to remember which one, but it was awfully good. The barman was lush, he wore a leather vest and had all big muscles. I tried really hard to get his number but he wasn't interested

The tranvestite cabaret was good, as well.

All in all, an excellent recommendation, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We went to one of the places you recommended a; I can't claim to remember which one, but it was awfully good. The barman was lush, he wore a leather vest and had all big muscles. I tried really hard to get his number but he wasn't interested

The tranvestite cabaret was good, as well.

All in all, an excellent recommendation, thank you.
    Splendid. I shall in turn thank the person who passed the recommendation to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Yes, the sausages are always a complicated issue, as you suggest. Still, one mustn't complain. Baked Beans can be readily sauced in most supermarkets apparently, though nobody seems to like them much.

As for M. Wenger and His amusing banter about the English consuming too much pork products, here's His local speciality

It's wonderful, to be fair, especially the Sauerkraut.
    Last edited by redgunamo; 10-27-2016 at 12:14 PM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."