Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: looking at the 1970 brazil squad, that they were full of little wee men. carlos

looking at the 1970 brazil squad, that they were full of little wee men. carlos

alberto, at 5'11", towers over the majority.

Did you ever read my article int he Indy about meeting them all?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    alberto, at 5'11", towers over the majority.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...am-806939.html

I did not until now, dude, but that's fvcking cool. By the way do you have access to British acting talent? One of your brethren, this guy who writes for the Daily Mail, is trying to help us attach little hussies to our movie. We'd like your help us well.

I did not until now, dude, but that's fvcking cool. By the way do you have access to British acting talent? One of your brethren, this guy who writes for the Daily Mail, is trying to help us attach little hussies to our movie. We'd like your help us well.

Hussies or director blokes. Specifically Michael Winterbottom, Joe Wright, guys like that.

Hussies or director blokes. Specifically Michael Winterbottom, Joe Wright, guys like that.
    Unfortunately the only meaningful brush with show biz I've had is snogging the girl playing the guitar on the front of the Oasis single cover 'Cigarettes and Alcohol'.