Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've just received a passive-aggressive fraud email

I've just received a passive-aggressive fraud email

Frankly, Mohsen can fùcking whistle for his bank details if that's his attitude.

Dear Ahmed

Kindly correct the attached bank details so that we can proceed with the
    last payment. And I'm not happy with your work.
    You delayed the delivery by two months./You have done nothing to reduce
    delivery times.
    You showed a complete lack of professionalism in executing my order.
    We have to pay the penalty for missed deadlines of delivery.

Mohsen.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Frankly, Mohsen can fùcking whistle for his bank details if that's his attitude.
    I'd pay him b
    seems like he'll be round your gaff post-haste

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I'd pay him b
    It's one thing trying to fraudulently obtain my bank details and empty my account, c, but traducing Ahmed's professionalism is going too far imo.
    Last edited by Burney; 10-25-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I'd pay him b
    And anyway, Christmas is coming; I want a wooden train set, a new set of playing cards and a harmonica.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And anyway, Christmas is coming; I want a wooden train set, a new set of playing cards and a harmonica.
    Oooh, that's a point. Are we able to have Christmas smilies anymore?* I suspect not.

*I realise that as a moderator this is the sort of thing I should be answering rather than asking, but still.

Oooh, that's a point. Are we able to have Christmas smilies anymore?* I suspect not.

*I realise that as a moderator this is the sort of thing I should be answering rather than asking, but still.
    Good God! Why ever not?

It's the only reason I agreed to join this dirty, fraudulent new board in the first place.

Sort it, captain!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I like my offer of being a moderator was completely ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I like my offer of being a moderator was completely ignored.
    Ah, but moderation is a job for those of us who are past our prime, f. Not vigorous young thrusters like yourself.

Good to hear your bum grapes are on the mend, btw. Did you go for the old Anusol?

Ah, but moderation is a job for those of us who are past our prime, f. Not vigorous young thrusters like yourself.

Good to hear your bum grapes are on the mend, btw. Did you go for the old Anusol?
    I am pretty much over the hill. (not suggesting anybody else on here is) though I could sort it out with a bit of effort I suppose.

I didn't buy any products in the end. Whilst no shortage of pharmacies in Italy I decided to let nature take it's course.

It's just a mild burn at times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am pretty much over the hill. (not suggesting anybody else on here is) though I could sort it out with a bit of effort I suppose.

I didn't buy any products in the end. Whilst no shortage of pharmacies in Italy I decided to let nature take it's course.

It's just a mild burn at times now.
    Oh, such an event is no time for coyness, f. You must get all the medicaments you can up there. Next time promise me you'll score some ointment. You'd have got better much quicker if you had.