Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Prediction: No elections 10 years from now

Prediction: No elections 10 years from now

Given the tenor of the times I am predicting that by 2026 elections will be "temporarily suspended" . These ****ing wastoid people won't fall in line any more! We, across the pond, will continue to conduct sham elections like this one, so we can claim moral superiority.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Given the tenor of the times I am predicting that by 2026 elections will be "temporarily suspended" . These ****ing wastoid people won't fall in line any more! We, across the pond, will continue to conduct sham elections like this one, so we can claim moral superiority.

Sham elections like this one, please do elaborate?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Sham elections like this one, please do elaborate?
    Or no, don't. .

Sorry Chief, but your lot is ****ed, right in the arse. You'd be better off changing the law, and let the current geezer keep on for a few more years. Neither of the two current candidates could run a vegetable stall.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren's Dodgy Denim View Post
    Sorry Chief, but your lot is ****ed, right in the arse. You'd be better off changing the law, and let the current geezer keep on for a few more years. Neither of the two current candidates could run a vegetable stall.
    I think what we should do, we should terraform Venus.

Best candidate you ever have had Chief. That's Hilary. What a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    I reckon you're about right. If electorates keep not doing as they're told, something will have to be done.