Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is everyone getting excited about the greatest sporting event known to mankind?

Is everyone getting excited about the greatest sporting event known to mankind?

Four days until the Ryder Cup

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

It makes me happy that you find it so good when you are neither European or American..wd wes
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It makes me happy that you find it so good when you are neither European or American..wd wes
    You mean in the same way that someone who is neither French nor Portuguese might have enjoyed the Euro final?

You mean in the same way that someone who is neither French nor Portuguese might have enjoyed the Euro final?
    Not in the slightest... nobody enjoyed the Euro Final as Ronaldo ended up on the winning team
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Get a grip, man. It's only golf.

County Championship ended last Friday, w

The Real Madrid boys are so excited they've arrived about three weeks early. The International Dog and Pony Championship Show in Dortmund gets everybody in the end, I suppose.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Get a grip, man. It's only golf.
    It may only be golf, but as a competition it is unparalleled imo. And I don't even golf anymore.

It may only be golf, but as a competition it is unparalleled imo. And I don't even golf anymore.
    That's fair enough. It *is* a great sporting spectacle.

And RIP that old golfing legend fellow that died last night. If the king of style says he had style, then he had style, I reckon

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's fair enough. It *is* a great sporting spectacle.

And RIP that old golfing legend fellow that died last night. If the king of style says he had style, then he had style, I reckon

Is that the Don Johnson?