Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Least surprising news of the year

Least surprising news of the year

Ched Evans, not guilty

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Ched Evans, not guilty
    Apparently The Donald has already got his barrister's phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Ched Evans, not guilty
    I'm looking forward to all the sanctimonious ****s who wanted him hung, despite the fact that the judicial process had not fully completed, admitting they were wrong to be so premature and issuing apologies that are as public as their condemnation was.

I'm looking at you, Henry Winter. You appalling c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm looking forward to all the sanctimonious ****s who wanted him hung, despite the fact that the judicial process had not fully completed, admitting they were wrong to be so premature and issuing apologies that are as public as their condemnation was.

The Guardian are already pretty much saying the retrial was weighted in his favour

It's 'hanged'

We don't know how he is hung, it never came out at the trial. As it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's 'hanged'
    I'll take your word for it. Although I'd be embarrassed if I had got that correct. Grammar is for girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We don't know how he is hung, it never came out at the trial. As it were.
    True. But either way it was always a decision which seemed to me to be very unclear, it could have gone either way as what is or is not, consent, is rather nebulous.

Given that, I was shocked at how vehement the condemnation of young Chad was given that an appeal process was underway and he seemed to have a very strong argument. It's almost as though some small-minded muppets quite liked the chance to jump up on their soapbox and come across all holier than thou.

True. But either way it was always a decision which seemed to me to be very unclear, it could have gone either way as what is or is not, consent, is rather nebulous.

Given that, I was shocked at how vehement the condemnation of young Chad was given that an appeal process was underway and he seemed to have a very strong argument. It's almost as though some small-minded muppets quite liked the chance to jump up on their soapbox and come across all holier than thou.
    Or perhaps he had been found guilty and they thought it was OK to comment... seeing as he served 2 1/2 yrs for this I don't think his defence was that clear cut to begin with.

Good luck to him, still shocked his g/f stood by him no matter what he had done
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Especially as most of the condemnation was over his refusal to apologise and express remorse, even though doing so would have denied him the possibility of the appeal that has now proven him to be an innocent man.