Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Chakrabarti :hehe:

Chakrabarti :hehe:

"I live in a nice big house and eat nice food."

You really, really couldn't make this **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "I live in a nice big house and eat nice food."

You really, really couldn't make this **** up.
    Yes. She might have done better not to sound quite so much like she was boasting, really. She also managed to look incredibly shifty and, if I'm not mistaken, at one point seemed to suggest that comprehensive schools were the food banks of the educational system.

Whoever in God's name thought she'd make a good politician?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. She might have done better not to sound quite so much like she was boasting, really. She also managed to look incredibly shifty and, if I'm not mistaken, at one point seemed to suggest that comprehensive schools were the food banks of the educational system.

Whoever in God's name thought she'd make a good politician?
    Mind you, I can't really work out what makes a 'good' politician, given that Abbott was apparently elected...

Mind you, I can't really work out what makes a 'good' politician, given that Abbott was apparently elected...
    She was only elected in Hackney North and Stoke Newington. That's not like being elected by real people.

Hang on, is that a criticism I detect? Could it be because she's a black woman? Must be. That's the only explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    Hang on, is that a criticism I detect? Could it be because she's a black woman? Must be. That's the only explanation
    Definitely. Only a racist misogynist could possibly criticise Diane.

And there's not way she's a vicious racist. Lord no!

Definitely. Only a racist misogynist could possibly criticise Diane.

And there's not way she's a vicious racist. Lord no!
    There's no such thing as racism against white people. That, my friend, is a widely-acknowledged identity politics FACT.