Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Donald has been stitched up by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jesus wept
    what??? your point being?

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Sounds like you're defending Trump?
    he doesn't need defending as he's done nothing wrong. made a comment similar to what everyone on here has at one time or another, both male and female. heaven forbid if they watch the inbetweeners - so popular because the lads talked like lads actually talk. i'm more shocked by those pretending to be shocked to be quite honest. the (democrat funded) mainstream media is a joke. trump might be a bit of a **** but clinton is a criminal. these things matter far more than words. whitewater, haiti, benghazi, rape enabler, dnc rigging, bungs from saudi government, paying for positions, clinton foundation etc. the truth will out one day.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    he doesn't need defending as he's done nothing wrong. made a comment similar to what everyone on here has at one time or another, both male and female. heaven forbid if they watch the inbetweeners - so popular because the lads talked like lads actually talk. i'm more shocked by those pretending to be shocked to be quite honest. the (democrat funded) mainstream media is a joke. trump might be a bit of a **** but clinton is a criminal. these things matter far more than words. whitewater, haiti, benghazi, rape enabler, dnc rigging, bungs from saudi government, paying for positions, clinton foundation etc. the truth will out one day.
    Rather than dispute what you say, one might point out that appearances are what count. The leader of a country is a symbol of that country. We can't have that clown running things. Your points about the criminality of Clinton sound -- one doesn't know you personally -- like someone who has opted to pin various grievances on someone famous. I know a bunch of dudes who lost out bigtime in the 2008 real estate crash. And I noticed, after a year or so, that one felt physical unease being around them. Like they were wound up like a coil. Then they started talking about "the blacks" in Facebook posts. Not good there, dismal, not good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    And anyway...how can anyone grab a lady by the pussy?
    You might be able to if she is 70 :rooney:
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Rather than dispute what you say, one might point out that appearances are what count. The leader of a country is a symbol of that country. We can't have that clown running things. Your points about the criminality of Clinton sound -- one doesn't know you personally -- like someone who has opted to pin various grievances on someone famous. I know a bunch of dudes who lost out bigtime in the 2008 real estate crash. And I noticed, after a year or so, that one felt physical unease being around them. Like they were wound up like a coil. Then they started talking about "the blacks" in Facebook posts. Not good there, dismal, not good.
    sorry but i have no idea of the relevance of that. instead of saying my points 'sound like' simply go and research them properly and then comment. also what is this 'not good'. you have no right to judge anyone if
    you don't have the information. i find that the most frustrating thing, everyone should wake up and stop being spoon fed this media crap. go find out what clinton / trump actually said or did not what some funded media mouthpiece wants you to believe.

what??? your point being?
    So if some one is a groupie they deserved to be sexually assaulted - you see nothing wrong with that statement?

"done nothing wrong" I don't mean to be rude but what is wrong with you,D?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    "done nothing wrong" I don't mean to be rude but what is wrong with you,D?
    I'm quite amused to see The Inbetweeners being cited in the defence of a putative President of the United States. I now have an image of Donald Trump leaning out of a car window and shouting 'Bus w@nkers!"

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm quite amused to see The Inbetweeners being cited in the defence of a putative President of the United States. I now have an image of Donald Trump leaning out of a car window and shouting 'Bus w@nkers!"
    His son in the passenger seat shouting "my dad's not bent"

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He would definitely be Jay, no doubt