Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Donald has been stitched up by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The final tally may be fascinating. Trump is an arse but, equally, there's implacably strong feelings against Bill Clinton serving a third term.
    Yes, I know how wildly unpopular Hilary Clinton is and that there are many people who would literally rather vote for Satan, but there is such a thing as taking a joke too far and I fear Trump may be an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    The controversial thing about the video is not the words he uses, but the acts he is admitting to. There have been several allegations in the past about how he has sexually assaulted women in exactly this way, and he either paid them off or there was not enough evidence. It doesn't matter what he says now, anybody with any sense can believe that he has done exactly the things he describes with the countless women he's been in close proximity to. He can say that nobody respects women more than he does til he's blue in the face. Women voters can now make their own judgement on that.

Speaking about a woman's tits, or describing how you shagged a woman. That's locker room talk. What he describes is a man using his power and fame to do what he wants to women, knowing they either won't object or that nobody will believe them when they do.

The timing of the video being released is undoubtedly strategic, although that's the prerogative of whoever has it in their possession. There are rumours that there are loads of other videos where Trump uses the word Nigger. I wonder if there are any of him referring to the cause of his sniffing?
    whilst i agree with you to some extent don't forget he wasn't talking about all women. he was talking about 'groupies', golddiggers who use their looks to get what they want. this is a similar misquote to when he said some mexicans were rapists (as confirmed by border crossings victims) that soon was misquoted as ALL mexicans are rapists.
    don't forget bill clinton is an actual rapist....

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, I know how wildly unpopular Hilary Clinton is and that there are many people who would literally rather vote for Satan, but there is such a thing as taking a joke too far and I fear Trump may be an example.
    Hope may linger. I'm not convinced everyone in America is as preoccupied with women's lib as you are. NTTAWWI.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    whilst i agree with you to some extent don't forget he wasn't talking about all women. he was talking about 'groupies', golddiggers who use their looks to get what they want. this is a similar misquote to when he said some mexicans were rapists (as confirmed by border crossings victims) that soon was misquoted as ALL mexicans are rapists.
    Jesus wept

So is Trump, in all likelihood

13 year old accuser:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7352976.html

Ivana Trump

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...uring-sex.html

is he a rapist?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    is he a rapist?
    Is who a rapist?

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    Is who a rapist?
    Look, if we just accept that all mean who have had PIV sexual intercourse are rapists, then I think we'll all be happier.

The real problem with Trump in that debate was crowding Hillary's physical space. As a bloke you feel called upon to defend the woman in that situation, no matter your views of the woman. I felt I needed to reassure my mother and sister in some way after watching that. Trump is done, done.

Sounds like you're defending Trump?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman