Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald has been stitched up by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    All in all, it seems to me like a good reason not to let the general public choose your candidates for you if you're a party.
    And anyway...how can anyone grab a lady by the pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    After a few beers, anything is possible, I think. Hang on, you're not filming this, are you ?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Have you ever been bowling?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not to excuse Trump, but isn't this the sort of behaviour that Bill Clinton was famous for? And that Hillary was happy to excuse for the sake of her own prospects of power?
    In fairness to both those chaps, neither of them ran on family values platforms.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In fairness to both those chaps, neither of them ran on family values platforms.
    Doesn't matter anymore. The tone of the debate is so low now it's subterranean. Can you in previous years imagine a presidential debate where each candidate stood there and accused the other of criminality and sex crimes? The thing is that we're in danger of forgetting just how aberrant the thing has become.

It really is a shame that Trump is just too much of a cùnt for even Americans to elect him. I would very much have enjoyed watching Hilary lose.
    You never know though, he's not a "normal" candidate, is he. His long exposure to the public gaze (and vice versa) may have rendered him politically immune to this sort of thing. Everyone knows what he's like by now.

Worse would be poorly judged behaviour that could be considered "out of character". Everyone knew Bill liked to feel a different leg from time to time, W did not suffer from revelations about his party reptile past and so on.

You never know though, he's not a "normal" candidate, is he. His long exposure to the public gaze (and vice versa) may have rendered him politically immune to this sort of thing. Everyone knows what he's like by now.

Worse would be poorly judged behaviour that could be considered "out of character". Everyone knew Bill liked to feel a different leg from time to time, W did not suffer from revelations about his party reptile past and so on.
    I did used to think that the fact that he was unembarrassable was a strength, but this one has gone a little far, I fear.

Shame. I would have liked him to win. Would have been a massive giggle.

I'm going to take the Trump's approach to work
    Boss:Have you invoiced that guy yet?"
    Me:Bill Clinton fúcked all sorts
    Boss:What? I asked you have you invoiced that guy yet
    Me:Bill Clinton
    Boss:Fúck it,I'll do it myself

I'm going to take the Trump's approach to work
    Boss:Have you invoiced that guy yet?"
    Me:Bill Clinton fúcked all sorts
    Boss:What? I asked you have you invoiced that guy yet
    Me:Bill Clinton
    Boss:Fúck it,I'll do it myself
    Everyone understands billionaires can do what they want, I reckon. Otherwise why does everyone want to be one, what's the point.

I did used to think that the fact that he was unembarrassable was a strength, but this one has gone a little far, I fear.

Shame. I would have liked him to win. Would have been a massive giggle.
    The final tally may be fascinating. Trump is an arse but, equally, there's implacably strong feelings against Bill Clinton serving a third term.