Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald has been stitched up by the media.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Donald has been stitched up by the media.

Make America Grope Again!

What gets me is the media can drag up an obscure lewd remark from 11 years ago and big a big deal out of something of the like that EVERY straight male has said at some point and yet ignore the video of Hillary laughing about how she got a rapist off the hook even though she knew he was guilty.
    Watch this:
    https://youtu.be/qcqh0gRy-og

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    What gets me is the media can drag up an obscure lewd remark from 11 years ago and big a big deal out of something of the like that EVERY straight male has said at some point and yet ignore the video of Hillary laughing about how she got a rapist off the hook even though she knew he was guilty.
    Watch this:
    https://youtu.be/qcqh0gRy-og
    There's no doubt it's a stitch up, but the problem is that Trump is remarkably easy to stitch up thanks to his long history of saying wildly unpleasant things in front of television cameras.

Increasingly it appears true that the Democrats chose the one candidate capable of losing to Donald Trump, while the Republicans chose the one candidate capable of not beating Hilary Clinton. All in all, I wouldn't get your hopes up, America.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There's no doubt it's a stitch up, but the problem is that Trump is remarkably easy to stitch up thanks to his long history of saying wildly unpleasant things in front of television cameras.

Increasingly it appears true that the Democrats chose the one candidate capable of losing to Donald Trump, while the Republicans chose the one candidate capable of not beating Hilary Clinton. All in all, I wouldn't get your hopes up, America.
    What's the justification for it being a stitch up? What have the media done to Trump that is beyond their remit and/or that they haven't done to Clinton?

Never a better opportunity for "none of the above" #brewstersmillions

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Never a better opportunity for "none of the above" #brewstersmillions
    Yup. Although I think we can now categorically state that the 'banter' defence does not work.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/A5496...8F_4yRbqDXwc8D

Increasingly it appears true that the Democrats chose the one candidate capable of losing to Donald Trump, while the Republicans chose the one candidate capable of not beating Hilary Clinton.
    Well put. America will be fine though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well put. America will be fine though.
    All in all, it seems to me like a good reason not to let the general public choose your candidates for you if you're a party.

All in all, it seems to me like a good reason not to let the general public choose your candidates for you if you're a party.
    You hit the nail on the head the other week; it simply doesn't matter anymore. Our democracies may well be past that stage.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

And anyway...how can anyone grab a lady by the pussy?