Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Donald has been stitched up by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He would definitely be Jay, no doubt
    Now I simply cannot abide that dreadful Clinton woman and have made it clear that I would be vastly amused by a Trump win, but the idea of someone like dismal actually thinking he'd be a good President and defending him is entirely bewildering to me, I must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Now I simply cannot abide that dreadful Clinton woman and have made it clear that I would be vastly amused by a Trump win, but the idea of someone like dismal actually thinking he'd be a good President and defending him is entirely bewildering to me, I must admit.
    It's like trying to choose between Tony Pulis and Fat Sam as next Arsenal manager

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    sorry but i have no idea of the relevance of that. instead of saying my points 'sound like' simply go and research them properly and then comment. also what is this 'not good'. you have no right to judge anyone if
    you don't have the information. i find that the most frustrating thing, everyone should wake up and stop being spoon fed this media crap. go find out what clinton / trump actually said or did not what some funded media mouthpiece wants you to believe.
    I find your accusations to be quite squirrelous.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I find your accusations to be quite squirrelous.
    I have absolutely no idea what that means so I'll take it as a compliment.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm quite amused to see The Inbetweeners being cited in the defence of a putative President of the United States. I now have an image of Donald Trump leaning out of a car window and shouting 'Bus w@nkers!"
    I look forward to hearing Trump use that immortal phrase..... knee deep in clunge
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

he doesn't need defending as he's done nothing wrong. made a comment similar to what everyone on here has at one time or another, both male and female. heaven forbid if they watch the inbetweeners - so popular because the lads talked like lads actually talk. i'm more shocked by those pretending to be shocked to be quite honest. the (democrat funded) mainstream media is a joke. trump might be a bit of a **** but clinton is a criminal. these things matter far more than words. whitewater, haiti, benghazi, rape enabler, dnc rigging, bungs from saudi government, paying for positions, clinton foundation etc. the truth will out one day.
    He has done plenty wrong. One could argue that some of the things he has said prior to this video release might be seen as a lot worse and much more deserving of losing the GOP support.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I have absolutely no idea what that means so I'll take it as a compliment.
    Thanks
    It's a compliment and a complement. For all intensive purposes.