Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald has been stitched up by the media.

The Donald has been stitched up by the media.

Make America Grope Again!

What gets me is the media can drag up an obscure lewd remark from 11 years ago and big a big deal out of something of the like that EVERY straight male has said at some point and yet ignore the video of Hillary laughing about how she got a rapist off the hook even though she knew he was guilty.
    Watch this:
    https://youtu.be/qcqh0gRy-og

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    What gets me is the media can drag up an obscure lewd remark from 11 years ago and big a big deal out of something of the like that EVERY straight male has said at some point and yet ignore the video of Hillary laughing about how she got a rapist off the hook even though she knew he was guilty.
    Watch this:
    There's no doubt it's a stitch up, but the problem is that Trump is remarkably easy to stitch up thanks to his long history of saying wildly unpleasant things in front of television cameras.

Increasingly it appears true that the Democrats chose the one candidate capable of losing to Donald Trump, while the Republicans chose the one candidate capable of not beating Hilary Clinton. All in all, I wouldn't get your hopes up, America.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    Watch this:
    The controversial thing about the video is not the words he uses, but the acts he is admitting to. There have been several allegations in the past about how he has sexually assaulted women in exactly this way, and he either paid them off or there was not enough evidence. It doesn't matter what he says now, anybody with any sense can believe that he has done exactly the things he describes with the countless women he's been in close proximity to. He can say that nobody respects women more than he does til he's blue in the face. Women voters can now make their own judgement on that.

Speaking about a woman's tits, or describing how you shagged a woman. That's locker room talk. What he describes is a man using his power and fame to do what he wants to women, knowing they either won't object or that nobody will believe them when they do.

The timing of the video being released is undoubtedly strategic, although that's the prerogative of whoever has it in their possession. There are rumours that there are loads of other videos where Trump uses the word Nigger. I wonder if there are any of him referring to the cause of his sniffing?

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    I wonder if there are any of him referring to the cause of his sniffing?
    snort snort
    cokedup.jpg
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

The controversial thing about the video is not the words he uses, but the acts he is admitting to. There have been several allegations in the past about how he has sexually assaulted women in exactly this way, and he either paid them off or there was not enough evidence. It doesn't matter what he says now, anybody with any sense can believe that he has done exactly the things he describes with the countless women he's been in close proximity to. He can say that nobody respects women more than he does til he's blue in the face. Women voters can now make their own judgement on that.

Speaking about a woman's tits, or describing how you shagged a woman. That's locker room talk. What he describes is a man using his power and fame to do what he wants to women, knowing they either won't object or that nobody will believe them when they do.

The timing of the video being released is undoubtedly strategic, although that's the prerogative of whoever has it in their possession. There are rumours that there are loads of other videos where Trump uses the word Nigger. I wonder if there are any of him referring to the cause of his sniffing?
    Also, while I personally find Clinton repulsive, it was actually her job to get that rapist off if she possibly could.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There's no doubt it's a stitch up, but the problem is that Trump is remarkably easy to stitch up thanks to his long history of saying wildly unpleasant things in front of television cameras.

Increasingly it appears true that the Democrats chose the one candidate capable of losing to Donald Trump, while the Republicans chose the one candidate capable of not beating Hilary Clinton. All in all, I wouldn't get your hopes up, America.
    What's the justification for it being a stitch up? What have the media done to Trump that is beyond their remit and/or that they haven't done to Clinton?

Also, while I personally find Clinton repulsive, it was actually her job to get that rapist off if she possibly could.
    Exactly, she had a legal obligation to do so

Exactly, she had a legal obligation to do so
    It really is a shame that Trump is just too much of a cùnt for even Americans to elect him. I would very much have enjoyed watching Hilary lose.

Never a better opportunity for "none of the above" #brewstersmillions