Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fúck me! UKIP were right

Fúck me! UKIP were right

Under Ms May's proposals for foreign nationals to report as such to their employers,I,as an Irish passport holder,shall have to report myself as a foreign national to my boss.Whom is also a foreign national.
    Bloody foreigners HAVE taken all the jobs

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Under Ms May's proposals for foreign nationals to report as such to their employers,I,as an Irish passport holder,shall have to report myself as a foreign national to my boss.Whom is also a foreign national.
    Bloody foreigners HAVE taken all the jobs
    Thing is they haven't thought this through. They blame a influx of eastern European types taking all the jobs.
    Well they don't need to do that anymore loads of companies are moving their services to eastern europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Thing is they haven't thought this through. They blame a influx of eastern European types taking all the jobs.
    Well they don't need to do that anymore loads of companies are moving their services to eastern europe.
    Personally I see the whole Brexit thing as one big elaborate ploy to finally solve the "Irish question"
    Make it soooooo complicated that they just tell us to fúck off.
    It's on,f #32

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Personally I see the whole Brexit thing as one big elaborate ploy to finally solve the "Irish question"
    Make it soooooo complicated that they just tell us to fúck off.
    It's on,f #32
    The Irish question was solved the minute Dundalk got that point.

Actually, seriously speaking why doesn't Ireland just rejoin UK? Better for all of us.