Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These new subscription businesses floating about that send you stuff to your door on

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters
    (You have PM btw.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ocado delivery on Friday, another on Monday. Sorted.

I still want to get some decent knives. my wife has a phobia of kitchen knives
    Crap knives = time wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    (You have PM btw.)
    I never notice since the board changed

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's what the glw demands.

English, see?
    Earlier, I was really cross with myself for not getting that kebab last night, so I decided to look up how many calories a large doner contains.

Between 1,500 and 1,800.

I burn about 900 calories on my six-mile run.

I still want to get some decent knives. my wife has a phobia of kitchen knives
    Crap knives = time wasted.
    A phobia of kitchen knives? What? How does she cook?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A phobia of kitchen knives? What? How does she cook?
    She started using some I bought. but she bought this slicer thing for salads, Pasta doesn't really need any knives.

another area where we differ is I am cautious of stuff being in the fridge. If I had a open packet of ham in the fridge I'll want to bin it after a couple of days. she'll say it's still good after a week where I say you eat it. I don't want any of that ****.

She started using some I bought. but she bought this slicer thing for salads, Pasta doesn't really need any knives.

another area where we differ is I am cautious of stuff being in the fridge. If I had a open packet of ham in the fridge I'll want to bin it after a couple of days. she'll say it's still good after a week where I say you eat it. I don't want any of that ****.
    You realise that ham is cured meat, yes? Which means it's already been preserved? Add in all the chemicals they shove into it and it'll be fine after two weeks open in the fridge.
    My wife drives me nuts with this stuff. I'll make big jars of salad dressing and keep them in the fridge and she'll threaten to throw them out despite the fact that, as I point out, THEY ARE OIL AND VINEGAR AND LITERALLY CANNOT GO OFF!!!