Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I finally got around to watching thon Amy fillum

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Wee girl was surrounded by utter ****s
    The bit in rehab was quite sad.

Didn't watch the whole thing in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It is a grubby little shíthole. Always has been as far as I've been able to tell.
    Obviously, one grades an environment or district by the likelihood of encountering a white man with dreads, which scientific method has confirmed to me that Camden and Brighton are, by some distance, fouler than the devil's ánus.

I'd say her father is worse. Bringing a reality show camera crew to his daughter who's on holiday and clearly in serious trouble is lower than a snake's belly.
    Missing father's that suddenly want contact with their now famous offspring
    "I'm not interested in their money"

Lion bastárds

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Not at first.Then the money came
    Harsh on money, imo. Some people are just ****s. If anything, money makes it better.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It is a grubby little shíthole. Always has been as far as I've been able to tell.
    I literally bumped into Tim Westwood there, which says it all, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    One of the few industries where "success" can be worse than "failure".
    And you call yourself a commie

It's shocking the way the rich have managed to convince everyone that money is the root of all evil and people are better off without it.

Thing is, everyone discovers the truth eventually, but too late, so there's nothing left to do about it but moaning and envy and sour grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And you call yourself a commie

It's shocking the way the rich have managed to convince everyone that money is the root of all evil and people are better off without it.

Thing is, everyone discovers the truth eventually, but too late, so there's nothing left to do about it but moaning and envy and sour grapes.
    I don't call myself a commie, and I wasn't thinking about the money, actually. I don't have a problem with that side of it. It's the egomania, the hangers-on, the bull****. Divas are bad enough when they haven't 'made it'. I've worked with some very talented musicians, and I've worked with accountants. On the whole the accountants are nicer people.

If all this carries on much longer, I may become a communist myself.

I wasn't picking on *you*, you're alright. It's the other *******s

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't call myself a commie, and I wasn't thinking about the money, actually. I don't have a problem with that side of it. It's the egomania, the hangers-on, the bull****. Divas are bad enough when they haven't 'made it'. I've worked with some very talented musicians, and I've worked with accountants. On the whole the accountants are nicer people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hard to choose between them, really. There's the junkie she married to consider, as well. **** of the first order, also.

I always thought Camden was just about the most repulsive place on God's earth; that documentary confirmed it.
    Wait, you're talking about Camden close to Regent's Park? I quite liked walking through there a couple weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Wait, you're talking about Camden close to Regent's Park? I quite liked walking through there a couple weeks back.

Regent's Park itself is dope as fvck.