Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I finally got around to watching thon Amy fillum

I finally got around to watching thon Amy fillum

Wee girl was surrounded by utter ****s

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Yeah, but she was a bit of a cùnt as well, wasn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, but she was a bit of a cùnt as well, wasn't she?
    Not at first.Then the money came

The whole thing was a writhing sáck of ****itude, c. The environment, her family, her friends, the industry, the media covering it and, perhaps inevitably, herself.

Mind you, there must be a special circle of hell reserved for thon Libertines bloke ****.

I beg your pardon. I won't hear a bad word said about the lucre.

Lovely, dirty, filthy lucre

One of the few industries where "success" can be worse than "failure".

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The whole thing was a writhing sáck of ****itude, c. The environment, her family, her friends, the industry, the media covering it and, perhaps inevitably, herself.

Mind you, there must be a special circle of hell reserved for thon Libertines bloke ****.
    I'd say her father is worse. Bringing a reality show camera crew to his daughter who's on holiday and clearly in serious trouble is lower than a snake's belly.

Oh, I don't know. Fame-hungry stage school brats don't tend to be sweet and nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'd say her father is worse. Bringing a reality show camera crew to his daughter who's on holiday and clearly in serious trouble is lower than a snake's belly.
    Hard to choose between them, really. There's the junkie she married to consider, as well. **** of the first order, also.

I always thought Camden was just about the most repulsive place on God's earth; that documentary confirmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hard to choose between them, really. There's the junkie she married to consider, as well. **** of the first order, also.

I always thought Camden was just about the most repulsive place on God's earth; that documentary confirmed it.
    It is a grubby little shíthole. Always has been as far as I've been able to tell.