Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Latetothepartywimb: I watched the Amanda Knox thing on Netflix.

Latetothepartywimb: I watched the Amanda Knox thing on Netflix.

What a bloody mess.

Pat Vegas Analysis.

Raffaelle strikes me as a chap who would have done anything for Amanda. young men do stupid things when they are crazy about a woman.

Rudy is the easy option for everyone.

Even if the DNA evidence is tainted what a coincidence that her dna would be on a handle of a knife and Meredith would be on the blade.

Something really off with her.

The detective fella seems like a nice bloke.

She's not Foxy. but maybe the danger is an attraction.

The text message confusion I understand from the Italain point of view. This is a langauge barrier matter.
    See you later in Italy really means you will see you later. You can't use it for goodbye like we do.
    Why that would lead to her blaming the bloke from the bar is a different matter entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What a bloody mess.

Pat Vegas Analysis.

Raffaelle strikes me as a chap who would have done anything for Amanda. young men do stupid things when they are crazy about a woman.

Rudy is the easy option for everyone.

Even if the DNA evidence is tainted what a coincidence that her dna would be on a handle of a knife and Meredith would be on the blade.

Something really off with her.

The detective fella seems like a nice bloke.

She's not Foxy. but maybe the danger is an attraction.

The text message confusion I understand from the Italain point of view. This is a langauge barrier matter.
    See you later in Italy really means you will see you later. You can't use it for goodbye like we do.
    Why that would lead to her blaming the bloke from the bar is a different matter entirely.
    All in all, I see it as a good argument against the Erasmus scheme and another reason to leave the EU - HURRAH!

The fact that Rudy admitted on a Skype call that he was in the house, DNA places him in the house and he admitted on the call that Knox wasn't there was the big thing for me. He was a known criminal and fled the country. So it makes sense.

He did change his story to say that she was outside the house when he was caught though.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    The fact that Rudy admitted on a Skype call that he was in the house, DNA places him in the house and he admitted on the call that Knox wasn't there was the big thing for me. He was a known criminal and fled the country. So it makes sense.

He did change his story to say that she was outside the house when he was caught though.
    I thought it odd that he made a big point saying she wasn't there.
    Unless he was feeling guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I thought it odd that he made a big point saying she wasn't there.
    Unless he was feeling guilty
    He was talking to his friend at the time. I presume he asked him as the police were monitoring the call. Or maybe he felt compelled to say given the media coverage. Anyway, he had no reason to lie during that call.

One thing is certain: Amanda Knox is a hot fvcking bItch who would not look amiss in the boudoir of eastgermanautos. We have killers, we have rapists, we have money launderers.