Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hmm, movement on the Wenger Out front.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I went to a friends' wedding in the one of the chambers. Arsene's name is up on the wall The groom was Italian, in fact. Afterwards we went to the Inter club in Clerkenwell and all sat and watched Inter v Juventus. In classic Serie A stylee it was a shockingly dull game. Jorge would have pretended to have loved it.
    :falso nove:

My father in law is Inter. He's the sort of bloke who follows scores from all the leagues and texts me random things like
    'BIG ARSENAL' when we win.

Have you been in The Assembly Rooms? Entrance is on the right of the building. Saw Kristin Hersh in there the other year. Some nice Art Deco in the lobby.
    Was she getting married too?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    :falso nove:

My father in law is Inter. He's the sort of bloke who follows scores from all the leagues and texts me random things like
    'BIG ARSENAL' when we win.
    Oh, how nice. I shall start saying that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I went to a friends' wedding in the one of the chambers. Arsene's name is up on the wall The groom was Italian, in fact. Afterwards we went to the Inter club in Clerkenwell and all sat and watched Inter v Juventus. In classic Serie A stylee it was a shockingly dull game. Jorge would have pretended to have loved it.
    We had our reception upstairs at The Drapers Arms (I tried to overlook the lack of apostrophe) on Barnsbury St. It was lovely. I recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We didn't ask for presents or anything, although some people were kind enough to give us things.
    MUUUUUG!

I made a fortune out of my wedding. Mostly in cash as well.

Or anyway, the wife did

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    MUUUUUG!

Or anyway, the wife did
    I think when you're both in your 40s, it's a bit much to ask for wedding presents, which are surely designed for young people just starting out in life?

We had our reception upstairs at The Drapers Arms (I tried to overlook the lack of apostrophe) on Barnsbury St. It was lovely. I recommend it.
    Lovely pub that. Never managed to get a table to eat there when I've tried though.

Lovely pub that. Never managed to get a table to eat there when I've tried though.
    I've only eaten there on weekdays and in summer (when the garden was available), which probably helped. The upstairs room is beautiful and was the perfect size for what we were doing.

I think when you're both in your 40s, it's a bit much to ask for wedding presents, which are surely designed for young people just starting out in life?
    There's the rub; if there was going to be enough swag in it to set you up for life, surely you'd be a fool to wait until your forties.

One wonders what they teach people in school nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    MUUUUUG!

Or anyway, the wife did
    I felt like I had won the lottery when after the wedding we started opening up the cards.
    500 euro notes whilst nice are a ******* to get rid of.