Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmm, movement on the Wenger Out front.

Hmm, movement on the Wenger Out front.

It's a solid time for a change. We have some defenders now, can pay out to get talent to match what we have.

That ship has sailed. Everyone accepts that He will indeed be OUT! at some point.

What He will not be, however, is pushed.

And why would He choose to give it all away *now*

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It's a solid time for a change. We have some defenders now, can pay out to get talent to match what we have.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I want to see Wenger with the Premier League and Champions League trophies at Islington Town Hall balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I want to see Wenger with the Premier League and Champions League trophies at Islington Town Hall balcony.
    And there must be dancing on the streets of Islington.

And on Stanley's ranch. Alisher knows all the right steppes.

And the League Cup too, just for the banter.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

There you go mate.

gun__1214917665_wenger_double2002.jpg

Have you seen that interview with Veng, Wright, Campbell and Gallas?

I can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I can't do it.
    No, I am not a big one of interviews or spoken encounters with him.

Between me and you I can't help thinking he talks an enormous amount of *******s, as all managers do, but because he does it with a French accent he gets away with it.

See also Thierry Henry but my exposure to him on SSN is probably even more limited than AW.

I'm more a man for the action, not the pre or post match.

Lot of history in that building.