Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Diane Abbott as Shadow Home Secretary, though...

Diane Abbott as Shadow Home Secretary, though...

Fùcking hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fùcking hell.
    You're missing the really important bit.

She is a mismanaged Tory general election campaign away from being Home Seecretary

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

She is a mismanaged Tory general election campaign away from being Home Seecretary
    Look, you have a terrible tendency to worry unnecessarily about these things. You thought Ed Miliband was going to win - didn't happen. You thought Britain would vote Remain - didn't happen. The tories would virtually have to assassinate the Queen to lose the next election to this lot - and even then they'd have a chance. Trust your uncle b on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look, you have a terrible tendency to worry unnecessarily about these things. You thought Ed Miliband was going to win - didn't happen. You thought Britain would vote Remain - didn't happen. The tories would virtually have to assassinate the Queen to lose the next election to this lot - and even then they'd have a chance. Trust your uncle b on this one.
    I don't know, now that May has announced that all foreigners have to wear yellow stars and has begun an emergency concentration camp building programme, one wonders whether the British public really have the stomach for this overtly fascist regime.

Sorry, I've been looking at Twitter.

If Labour gets into power (and there is precisely no chance of that happening imo) at the next general election, the fact that Diane Abbott is Home Secretary will be the least of our problems, Charles.

Can you imagine how much tax we'll be paying?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    If Labour gets into power (and there is precisely no chance of that happening imo) at the next general election, the fact that Diane Abbott is Home Secretary will be the least of our problems, Charles.

Can you imagine how much tax we'll be paying?
    We won't have to pay tax in the re-education camps, WES. We'll be made to work the paddy fields until we die of exhaustion.

I don't know, now that May has announced that all foreigners have to wear yellow stars and has begun an emergency concentration camp building programme, one wonders whether the British public really have the stomach for this overtly fascist regime.

Sorry, I've been looking at Twitter.
    My favourite is Jack Monroe being called a racist by lefties for suggesting that maybe it would be good if Steven Woolfe didn't die.