Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So Kronke has "waived" his £3 million fee after suggestions it might be illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Agreed service???
    Tell me more. You were at the board meeting when the service wasn't agreed?

Now then, I understand that Tesco has paid millions to a milk producer over the past year. Please tell me all about the laglities of that deal because clearly YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That depends what the service is. So far no-one has been able to tell us.

Perhaps it's blow-jobs.
    Yes, and no one needs to tell us about it because it's got fúck all to do with us.

HMRC, yes. The SFO, perhaps. The general public, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Now then, I understand that Tesco has paid millions to a milk producer over the past year. Please tell me all about the laglities of that deal because clearly YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

I don't know why everyone get's so upset. Do other clubs have such a business interest in things?
    Other clubs fans sit around talking about football. We sit around with our spreadsheets and calculators.

Tesco
    We don't support Tesco though, or give a toss about them.

I couldn't even name any of their players.

Well, I'd always defend the right of a business to pay an agreed amount to another business for an agreed service. I'm not convinced that's particularly radical thinking.

How is business done on your planet, m?
    What if the owner of the business receiving the money was also a significant shareholder in the business paying the money and the service provided was something as nebulous as 'consulting fee' or something similar?

Do you see a potential conflict of interest there that other shareholders of the business paying the money might be concerned about?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I don't know why everyone get's so upset. Do other clubs have such a business interest in things?
    Other clubs fans sit around talking about football. We sit around with our spreadsheets and calculators.
    It's all these geniuses sitting round pontificating about what's legal when they know not the first thing about it that makes me worried for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What if the owner of the business receiving the money was also a significant shareholder in the business paying the money and the service provided was something as nebulous as 'consulting fee' or something similar?

Do you see a potential conflict of interest there that other shareholders of the business paying the money might be concerned about?
    Well in that case I suppose the other shareholders would ask such a question. Thick lads like you, with zero insight into the internal affairs of the club, might make better use of your time trying to see up a young girl's skirt.

In short, it's fúck all to do with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We don't support Tesco though, or give a toss about them.

I couldn't even name any of their players.
    True enough, I'm Ocado 'til I die.

No need to shout dear chap... where did I say i know everythiong about it??? It would be like Tesco's paying £2m to a majority shareholder without actually putting the service out to tender. That wouldn't happen
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    No need to shout dear chap... where did I say i know everythiong about it??? It would be like Tesco's paying £2m to a majority shareholder without actually putting the service out to tender. That wouldn't happen
    They haven't paid anything to a majority shareholder. They paid a company. You're mendaciously insinuating that the money was paid to Kroenke. This is the same tactic as Mo's shameful 'suggestions it might be illegal'.

No smoke without fire, eh? Nudge nudge. Burn the podiatrist's office down!