Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you like doing but doesn't really fit your personality/character.

Things you like doing but doesn't really fit your personality/character.

For example I like going in the Ocean. this may surprise some as it doesn't fit my uptight persona.

Your mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    For example I like going in the Ocean. this may surprise some as it doesn't fit my uptight persona.

Your mum.
    Can't bear Oceans.

Your mum.
    I've been known to binge watch numerous episodes of Antiques Roadshow.All in the futile hope of seeing someone getting their First Edition A Clockwork Orange appraised so I can find out what mine is worth

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I've been known to binge watch numerous episodes of Antiques Roadshow.All in the futile hope of seeing someone getting their First Edition A Clockwork Orange appraised so I can find out what mine is worth
    If only there was some sort of global electronic information system you could consult instead of having plough through all those tedious programmes.

Your mum.
    Nothing I do doesn't fit my personality because whatever it is is by its nature part of my personality.

Do you mean what do I do that others would think doesn't fit my personality? Dunno. I suppose you'd have to ask other people about that, really.

Your mum.
    Sometimes I drink tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If only there was some sort of global electronic information system you could consult instead of having plough through all those tedious programmes.
    I tried.The price ranges hugely ie from 500.00 quids to 4 grand monies.It's hard to tell into which category it falls into

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sometimes I drink tea.
    You see if I were asked about you, I would say that the most incongruous thing about you is your taste for bland ITV Sunday evening fodder like Morse and whatnot. But naturally you see nothing incongruous about at all. It's all about the gap between our understanding of ourselves and others' - usually faulty - perceptions and prejudices.

Mind you, I do find the tea thing odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You see if I were asked about you, I would say that the most incongruous thing about you is your taste for bland ITV Sunday evening fodder like Morse and whatnot. But naturally you see nothing incongruous about at all. It's all about the gap between our understanding of ourselves and others' - usually faulty - perceptions and prejudices.

Mind you, I do find the tea thing odd.
    Bland? Bland? Morse, bland? Are you diseased in the frontal lobe?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    bland ITV Sunday evening like Morse
    [MORSEVOICE]"bland ITV Sunday evening like Morse"[/MORSEVOICE]