Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Football things that you find incredibly boring.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CL Group stage, transfer windows, all analysis at half time/full time and especially on motd, probably a ****load more if I think about it... I'm growing out of football at last imo

Ah, just noticed I have SSN on though
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    CL Group stage, transfer windows, all analysis at half time/full time and especially on motd, probably a ****load more if I think about it... I'm growing out of football at last imo

Ah, just noticed I have SSN on though
    I hope one day they will remove these broadcast rules. 'YOU CAN NOT WATCH FOOTBALL AT 3PM. BUT YOU CAN WATCH A BUNCH OF OLD PLAYERS WATCHING THE MATCHES'

and as soon as the final whistle goes they tease you by showing footage of the players walking around the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I hope one day they will remove these broadcast rules. 'YOU CAN NOT WATCH FOOTBALL AT 3PM. BUT YOU CAN WATCH A BUNCH OF OLD PLAYERS WATCHING THE MATCHES'

and as soon as the final whistle goes they tease you by showing footage of the players walking around the pitch.
    Especially as anyone with an ounce of smarts can find a 3pm live stream

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Especially as anyone with an ounce of smarts can find a 3pm live stream
    Exactly. I'd even be willing to pay extra to watch those games. Maybe part of that revenue can be distributed into the lower leagues. I really do not feel it would have any effect on attendances. Plus these days all games are filmed the people are already there.

Exactly. I'd even be willing to pay extra to watch those games. Maybe part of that revenue can be distributed into the lower leagues. I really do not feel it would have any effect on attendances. Plus these days all games are filmed the people are already there.
    McManaman's creaky little high-pitched voice. Ian Darke good, Steve McManaman not good. Also how cool a name is Darke.

I suppose the only losers are the television companies who actually own the "exclusive" rights. And maybe they don't really care as they can offset the loss against the fact that even more viewers get to see the advertising they're getting paid for. Like product placement in movies.

I believe Youtube livestreams the odd game nowadays, doesn't it. That's the start.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The 2 week international break
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Not boring persee, but things that annoy me in Football

The rule where a player gets booked for removing his shirt after scoring an important goal, going into the crowd etc.

The fuss about players changing shirts with opponents

How modern stadia haven't figured out how to serve food and drink quickly at half time (e.g. ban cash, make the season ticket card like a contactless Oyster)

Home made placards held by adults at games