Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football things that you find incredibly boring.

Football things that you find incredibly boring.

doing an all time best arsenal starting XI

What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

What's the point?
    It's always a bit silly as well because people feel duty bound to include a couple of players from the 1930s despite the fact that not only have most alive people never seen them play, but they would have almost certainly died of heart attacks trying to play the modern game.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's always a bit silly as well because people feel duty bound to include a couple of players from the 1930s despite the fact that not only have most alive people never seen them play, but they would have almost certainly died of heart attacks trying to play the modern game.
    Like those best albums ever polls there is always the usual suspects. but have stupid entries that are popular at the time like Robbie Williams.

Like those best albums ever polls there is always the usual suspects. but have stupid entries that are popular at the time like Robbie Williams.
    Yes. And someone usually goes with sentimental choices like David Rocastle or nostalgia-driven ones like Brady. The fact is that the best Arsenal XI ever is composed entirely of players who played under Wenger for the very simple reason that he has produced the best ever Arsenal teams.

What's the point?
    This forum perhaps notwithstanding, people *do* love talking about football, so there's lots of money in it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

What's the point?
    Match of the day
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

CL Group stage, transfer windows, all analysis at half time/full time and especially on motd, probably a ****load more if I think about it... I'm growing out of football at last imo

Ah, just noticed I have SSN on though
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    CL Group stage, transfer windows, all analysis at half time/full time and especially on motd, probably a ****load more if I think about it... I'm growing out of football at last imo

Ah, just noticed I have SSN on though
    I hope one day they will remove these broadcast rules. 'YOU CAN NOT WATCH FOOTBALL AT 3PM. BUT YOU CAN WATCH A BUNCH OF OLD PLAYERS WATCHING THE MATCHES'

and as soon as the final whistle goes they tease you by showing footage of the players walking around the pitch.

I hope one day they will remove these broadcast rules. 'YOU CAN NOT WATCH FOOTBALL AT 3PM. BUT YOU CAN WATCH A BUNCH OF OLD PLAYERS WATCHING THE MATCHES'

and as soon as the final whistle goes they tease you by showing footage of the players walking around the pitch.
    Especially as anyone with an ounce of smarts can find a 3pm live stream

What's the point?
    Football players banging on about playing the latest FIFA game, you ****ing do the real thing for a living!!! At least play something different in your downtime!