Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does it mean when the end of your finger goes numb?

Could be ulnar nerve if it is the 4th (little) finger or 3rd finger. Can get inflamed at elbow, try not to lean on elbow when driving, at computer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by greynose View Post
    Could be ulnar nerve if it is the 4th (little) finger or 3rd finger. Can get inflamed at elbow, try not to lean on elbow when driving, at computer etc.
    Thank you greynose, it is the 3rd finger and, now that you mention it, there is a mild stiffness of the elbow.

At last we appear to have a poster of education and empathy! Your presence is most, most welcome.

Tell us a little of yourself, that we may become better acquainted. One assumes you are in the medical line; an apothcaary, perhaps? A barber surgeon?

But soft, I see you are no newcomer recently come amongst us, but an old hand. Were you previously known by a different name? Are you undercover?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Am I having a f ucking stroke here?

You could have the bends
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Thank you greynose, it is the 3rd finger and, now that you mention it, there is a mild stiffness of the elbow.

At last we appear to have a poster of education and empathy! Your presence is most, most welcome.

Tell us a little of yourself, that we may become better acquainted. One assumes you are in the medical line; an apothcaary, perhaps? A barber surgeon?

But soft, I see you are no newcomer recently come amongst us, but an old hand. Were you previously known by a different name? Are you undercover?
    Are you grooming him??? Its a rum do when our resident medical "exper" Rich won't tell you if you are about to snuff it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Are you grooming him??? Its a rum do when our resident medical "exper" Rich won't tell you if you are about to snuff it
    Must you be so vulgar?

Must you be so vulgar?
    I'm concerned about your health.... I know you aren't grroming him as you , like me, are too old for that sort of thing
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'm concerned about your health.... I know you aren't grroming him as you , like me, are too old for that sort of thing
    Well, quite. I might try to gain access to his prescription pad, but I have no use for his genitals.

Well, quite. I might try to gain access to his prescription pad, but I have no use for his genitals.
    Did you see this, btw? Old news, new book, I think.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...buse-interview

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did you see this, btw? Old news, new book, I think.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...buse-interview
    Yes, I'm tempted to buy the book but I sort of wonder how much more there is to be said.

I've had ex Bomber Command pilots tell me about having to drink loads of scotch after a mission to sleep because all the pills made them so jumpy. No wonder they missed the fúcking target.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4131039]
    /QUOTE]

No just a lurker really. But I have recently suffered the same complaint so am pleased to help. I'm not the sort to use a pseudonym so am not undercover as you put it.