Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the minor things that currently annoy you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am not completely sure. I wish it never had existed.

What if I start doing it on trains. Even worse I have to go to the optician soon.
    I think you should definitely start doing it on trains, f.

After all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut6D-1akP_w

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think you should definitely start doing it on trains, f.

After all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut6D-1akP_w
    I actually have been watching these type of videos recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I actually have been watching these type of videos recently.
    What? Ones involving Sir Jim?

What? Ones involving Sir Jim?
    British rail. There are some amazingly cheesy training videos on there.

The good old days when a high vis jacket was a tabard.

They spent a lot on the area around New Street. And the jewellery district, Edgbaston and St Paul's Square are OK.
    I used to live on the edge of Moseley. Very nice area - architecturally the Hampstead of the Midlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    1. When i'm doing the dishes and guests try to help by piling up the dirty pans into the sink i'm using. Then i have to put my hands into dirty hot water to fish out spoons and put them in the dishwasher.

2. When newspapers like the Independent try to get down with the kids and compete with buzzfeed by posting **** like "Someone said 'Lady Garden' on Coronation Street and the internet couldn't cope"

3. When people try to make a non issue that nobody has ever cared about, and make a big deal out of it. Like being allowed to talk about being on the blob
    Being stopped in the street every lunchtime by either a charity or someone else doing a survey asking for 10 minutes of your time
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Being stopped in the street every lunchtime by either a charity or someone else doing a survey asking for 10 minutes of your time
    It was bad enough when I thought they were volunteers, but the cunds are on commission.

I once had a row with an Amnesty International won once when i took a bird out on a date to London. They were on the news at the time for doing something i disagreed with and I made a right tit of myself tbf

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    African defending from the kindly Northern lad there.

Just blank the feckers and march past them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    1. When i'm doing the dishes and guests try to help by piling up the dirty pans into the sink i'm using. Then i have to put my hands into dirty hot water to fish out spoons and put them in the dishwasher.

2. When newspapers like the Independent try to get down with the kids and compete with buzzfeed by posting **** like "Someone said 'Lady Garden' on Coronation Street and the internet couldn't cope"

3. When people try to make a non issue that nobody has ever cared about, and make a big deal out of it. Like being allowed to talk about being on the blob
    People who don't read your holiday notes and then somehow think it's okay to blame you when something doesn't get done!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    African defending from the kindly Northern lad there.

Just blank the feckers and march past them.
    I do... pretend to be on the phone, look away from them and the feckers still step in front of you to stop you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar