Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the minor things that currently annoy you?

What are the minor things that currently annoy you?

1. When i'm doing the dishes and guests try to help by piling up the dirty pans into the sink i'm using. Then i have to put my hands into dirty hot water to fish out spoons and put them in the dishwasher.

2. When newspapers like the Independent try to get down with the kids and compete with buzzfeed by posting **** like "Someone said 'Lady Garden' on Coronation Street and the internet couldn't cope"

3. When people try to make a non issue that nobody has ever cared about, and make a big deal out of it. Like being allowed to talk about being on the blob

The man in the office who keeps sneezing pisses me off
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

A rseholes on Facebook telling you all about their dull as ditchwater lives.

C unts on mobile phones in the train or any other public enclosed area.

The sound Twitter makes. I could kill the guy who invented it.

People who don't use deodorant.

"Spare some change" vagrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    1. When i'm doing the dishes and guests try to help by piling up the dirty pans into the sink i'm using. Then i have to put my hands into dirty hot water to fish out spoons and put them in the dishwasher.

2. When newspapers like the Independent try to get down with the kids and compete with buzzfeed by posting **** like "Someone said 'Lady Garden' on Coronation Street and the internet couldn't cope"

3. When people try to make a non issue that nobody has ever cared about, and make a big deal out of it. Like being allowed to talk about being on the blob
    1. People who drive forwards into parking spaces. Park pretty, for God's sake!

2. Men wearing hats indoors. Mind you, that's not really a minor thing.

With regard to your point 1, b, might I recommend a dishwasher?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    A rseholes on Facebook telling you all about their dull as ditchwater lives.

C unts on mobile phones in the train or any other public enclosed area.

The sound Twitter makes. I could kill the guy who invented it.

People who don't use deodorant.

"Spare some change" vagrants.
    You're awfully angry today, m. Calm yourself.

You should have seen me Friday when it took my cab nearly three hours to get from Luton to Birmingham.

When I hear a loud cund talking on their mobile on the bus I whistle and cough loudly every 20 seconds to disrupt the call
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    When I hear a loud cund talking on their mobile on the bus I whistle and cough loudly every 20 seconds to disrupt the call
    Brilliant. I sometimes read out sports results out loud when there's a **** on a train doing the same stuff. I am planning to invest in a machine which disrupts mobile signals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    You should have seen me Friday when it took my cab nearly three hours to get from Luton to Birmingham.
    Have you considered learning some Buddhist techniques? I can see from here, your aura is dreadfully red and your chakras are unbalanced. I'll PM you details of the retreats I run - we can address your issues with meditation, the rejection of choleric meat products and alcohol, and denial of self-pollution.

No £100 notes in the Uk....man got to walk about with a bunch of shi try fifites and twenties in my wallet innit fam