Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is there a worse human experience than standing at a urinal while wearing

Is there a worse human experience than standing at a urinal while wearing

shorts and/or no socks and feeling the backsplash of someone else's urine hit your bare skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    shorts and/or no socks and feeling the backsplash of someone else's urine hit your bare skin?
    I expect so.

On the legs and feet? I don't mind urine on the legs, really.

On the face, not so good.

you never realise how much splashing there.

Usually on holiday I will notice this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    On the legs and feet? I don't mind urine on the legs, really.

On the face, not so good.
    Even worse if it goes on your chips.

I've been wondering when it became such a hazard wearing light-coloured trousers and using the urinal. As a young man, I don't remember having any issues with stainage following a trip to the urinal, but now I have to be highly cautious and so thorough in my shaking that I could be mistaken for a sex criminal.

I can't work out if it's just another hideous effect of age or that I care now in a way I didn't as a youth. Or whether I just wear more light-coloured trousers now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've been wondering when it became such a hazard wearing light-coloured trousers and using the urinal. As a young man, I don't remember having any issues with stainage following a trip to the urinal, but now I have to be highly cautious and so thorough in my shaking that I could be mistaken for a sex criminal.

I can't work out if it's just another hideous effect of age or that I care now in a way I didn't as a youth. Or whether I just wear more light-coloured trousers now.
    You mean chinos don’t you?

Jesus wept.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You mean chinos don’t you?

Jesus wept.
    No. More your sort of faun and khaki cavalry twill-type efforts.

Having a shave before a hernia operation and hearing giggles
    10 characters? Pile of cund.