Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I do think it is odd that the spokesman for the National Forum is called

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Someone on here went through a phase of throwing away the yolks and just eating egg-white, possibly as part of some narcissistic body-building programme.

I once had a box of eggs where three or four in a row were double-yolked. I felt like I'd won the lottery. Surely there's a way of genetically engineering them.
    Ummm...there is just the possibility that you'd bought a box of double-yolked eggs, a.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Everyone always has done, imo. Depending on where I happen to be, I myself am Jody or Seph or Jost or Sepp or Jupp or Joe or Yussuf or Pepp or Josh or Jack and so on. You see them all written down.
    Yussuf? I'm calling MI5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Your multiple passports and cover stories don't count.
    Ah, yes. To be sure.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yussuf? I'm calling MI5.
    It was almost certainly their idea in the first place. Even insist people grow beards from time to time, despite the fact that the redgunamos are pretty much a hairless breed
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It was almost certainly their idea in the first place. Even insist people grow beards from time to time, despite the fact that the redgunamos are pretty much a hairless breed
    How very Richard Burton. The Victorian explorey sex one, not the Where Eagles Dare one.

Ummm...there is just the possibility that you'd bought a box of double-yolked eggs, a.
    I'm sure they weren't. I never knew such things existed.

Perfectly. I simply have very definite ideas about eggs.

This is what the sophisticated gentleman about town orders from his grocer when it comes to eggs. Anything else is folly.

Attachment 306
    So much egg wrongness. A chap whispers his request to his girls at bedtime and hopes for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So much egg wrongness. A chap whispers his request to his girls at bedtime and hopes for the best.
    Oh, well if you're just going to rely on chickens, you deserve everything you get. This is science, man! Get with the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm sure they weren't. I never knew such things existed.
    Well now you know better you can enjoy that special feeling every time you have an egg. Or you can buy normal eggs and seed the box with double yolkers so that they come as a wonderful surprise every time. Like Russian Roulette, but nice.

Oh, well if you're just going to rely on chickens, you deserve everything you get. This is science, man! Get with the 21st century.
    Of course the Eggs Benedict makes a mockery of the whole business. Eggs with egg sauce, for all love!