Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I do think it is odd that the spokesman for the National Forum is called

I do think it is odd that the spokesman for the National Forum is called

Tam Fry - fairly sure I ordered that in an Edinburgh cafe once and it certainly encouraged obesity

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Tam Fry - fairly sure I ordered that in an Edinburgh cafe once and it certainly encouraged obesity
    I just wish the scotch would learn to accept that there's no such name as 'Tam'.

This outraged me not a little. What the hell is a tory government doing trying to bully privately-owned businesses over what they may or may not sell? If lardarses want to shovel shít into their faces, that's nothing to do with the government.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...nt-obesity-cr/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I just wish the scotch would learn to accept that there's no such name as 'Tam'.

This outraged me not a little. What the hell is a tory government doing trying to bully privately-owned businesses over what they may or may not sell? If lardarses want to shovel shít into their faces, that's nothing to do with the government.

I blame Dave. I told you he was a communist. He's turned the Tory party into authoritarian leftists

Funnily enough I thought it might. It is totally ridiculous. From the businesses' point of view, though, they must be thinking this is great - "We can cut our portions, keep prices the same and blame the government. Sweet"

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Funnily enough I thought it might. It is totally ridiculous. From the businesses' point of view, though, they must be thinking this is great - "We can cut our portions, keep prices the same and blame the government. Sweet"
    I am not amused also. Where will it end? Will they be telling us how many eggs or sausages I may eat for breakfast, or how many pints a pub can serve me?

I don't eat puddings, but feel solidarity with pudding-scoffers on this. Hands off our puddings!

It's just "Thomas", ain't it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I am not amused also. Where will it end? Will they be telling us how many eggs or sausages I may eat for breakfast, or how many pints a pub can serve me?

I don't eat puddings, but feel solidarity with pudding-scoffers on this. Hands off our puddings!
    I saw a chap order three eggs with his breakfast recently.

Where do you stand on this issue of three eggs? Surely the correct number of eggs is two?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I blame Dave. I told you he was a communist. He's turned the Tory party into authoritarian leftists
    It's fúcking disgraceful. Not only is it authoritarian, it gives yet more encouragement to the misplaced sense of victimhood and lack of personal responsibility of these fat fùcks, thus encouraging them to feed their faces while blaming someone else.

I'm fuming.

Where do you stand on this issue of three eggs? Surely the correct number of eggs is two?
    How many eggs a man eats is between him, his god and his colon. Personally, I always find two eggs too much with a fry up and one too few. The ideal for me would be a double-yolker.

The corrrect number of eggs is indeed two. Three eggs is a bit kinky but I can see the attraction.