Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is this abomination?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Tried to ban these recently in Dublin, relented and banned them only in certain places but did ban the use of all backing tracks.

Now no ****er pays attention to them, especially the talentless bint who plays outside my window every day from 11-1. No matter how many times we complain to DCC they just ignore it.
    Haha... Remind me where you work? Dame Street area?

Tried to ban these recently in Dublin, relented and banned them only in certain places but did ban the use of all backing tracks.

Now no ****er pays attention to them, especially the talentless bint who plays outside my window every day from 11-1. No matter how many times we complain to DCC they just ignore it.
    That's a shame I sound fantastic with a backing track.

I will take up busking as my new career
    Wife and 5 guitars to support
    Last edited by Viva Prat Vegas; 09-29-2016 at 03:38 PM.
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Lar d'Arse View Post
    Haha... Remind me where you work? Dame Street area?
    Worst place possible, opposite the old tourist office on St Andrews Street so right beside the Molly Malone statue.

All day throughout the summer we have crowds of tourists singing said song and then there is the buskers looking to cash in on said tourists.

Mind you, passed your place on Tuesday and there was an increased number of An Garda Siochana milling around, first day of Dail I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I will guess he sang "Boogie woogie" into the mike and out of tune
    As you know, vpv, I am not a violent or intemperate man, but if someone told me I could hit anyone in the face once with a shovel with no legal implications, I would be into my garden shed and outside Holland's house as soon as the London transport network could carry me.

Smug, twitchy, nasal, paed0-liooking fücker that he is. Cannot stand him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As you know, vpv, I am not a violent or intemperate man, but if someone told me I could hit anyone in the face once with a shovel with no legal implications, I would be into my garden shed and outside Holland's house as soon as the London transport network could carry me.

I'll bet you watch the Hootenanny all the same.

Halfway through his new year's eve show once, v read out a tweet from her timeline that had me almost hysterical.

And I've found it!

"Imagine Jools on top of you. His Cheshire Cat páedo grin stretching his melted face as he says sexy things like "on my left, your right tit""

I'll bet you watch the Hootenanny all the same.
    The only time I've watched it is when I've been with my daughter at New Year as she used to like to watch it getting tipsy on fizz and shouting 'HOOTENANNY!' at the top of her voice. She's too old for that now.

You could put his hand in his letterbox and pull the flap up and down and hard on his fingers for 90 seconds
    I will be upstairs turning the taps on and looking for the plug
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Worst place possible, opposite the old tourist office on St Andrews Street so right beside the Molly Malone statue.

All day throughout the summer we have crowds of tourists singing said song and then there is the buskers looking to cash in on said tourists.

Mind you, passed your place on Tuesday and there was an increased number of An Garda Siochana milling around, first day of Dail I think?
    There was some protest on Tuesday - probably chosen for it being the first day back for the Dail. I was told what it was about but have forgotten.

Amazed at the extreme stance still being taken on the Water charges. There are about 50 more important things facing the Country at the moment but the water charges is the one that seems to have struck the loudest chord.