Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Why they have such peculiar names in the US. What exactly is a Rush Limbaugh

Why they have such peculiar names in the US. What exactly is a Rush Limbaugh

or a Newt Gingrich

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    or a Newt Gingrich
    They're Germans, P. "Gingrich" and "Limbaugh" are not Cherokee names.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

or a Newt Gingrich
    I wouldn't be surprised if presidential candidate Donald had a son called Top.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They're Germans, P. "Gingrich" and "Limbaugh" are not Cherokee names.
    This is an annoying thing about Americans. They always harp on about where they come from. 'I'm half Italian, 6 quarters Irish but my uncle was german'

Be American at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if presidential candidate Donald had a son called Top.
    Why doesn't Donald pull out his special card he carries around with him. It can be used to out do anything Hillary just said.

This is an annoying thing about Americans. They always harp on about where they come from. 'I'm half Italian, 6 quarters Irish but my uncle was german'

History is important to everybody, not just Americans. In France, everyone down to the president has spent the past month arguing over the population's roots in Ancient Gaul
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Why doesn't Donald pull out his special card he carries around with him. It can be used to out do anything Hillary just said.
    Because the card is a spade.

there has to be many more annoying things.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    there has to be many more annoying things.
    But you've got native american cred, ISTR, Chief. That trumps 'em all!