Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How the fúck did Celtic get a draw with Citeh?

How the fúck did Celtic get a draw with Citeh?

Just goes to show. Maybe they aren't omnipotent after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just goes to show. Maybe they aren't omnipotent after all.
    No Kevin Brown playing.Best player in the PL imho

I don't think they are anywhere near unbeatable. They are more or less the same side we finished on top of last season.

But scoring wasnt the problem for Citeh - stopping the other team scoring was. Its a bit of a Pep trait. His sides have never been that solid in defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lar d'Arse View Post
    But scoring wasnt the problem for Citeh - stopping the other team scoring was. Its a bit of a Pep trait. His sides have never been that solid in defence.
    Bravo,Otamendi and Stones have mistakes in them and Kompany can't keep fit.Of course they are beatable

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I don't think they are anywhere near unbeatable. They are more or less the same side we finished on top of last season.
    Similar to us they have added quality in defence and in midfield and look to have a young wayward British talent rejuvenated in attack.

The media do of course love them at the moment because of what I call the Pep effect but to be fair they are playing very well.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Similar to us they have added quality in defence and in midfield and look to have a young wayward British talent rejuvenated in attack.

The media do of course love them at the moment because of what I call the Pep effect but to be fair they are playing very well.
    In fairness, getting Pep is like a trophy.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Give me a break. So he did well at Barca with one of the best squads ever assembled at the peak of its powers. He won lots of Bundesligas in Germany with a side that is destined to win approx 7 or 8 out of every 10 regardless. But he didn't get another CL out of that Bayern team and with all the talent they had he should have at least got to another final or two.

He's undoubtedly a quality manager but I am interested to see how he does in a league where there are about four or five sides capable of challenging his team rather than the one or none he has been used to domestically.

Give me a break. So he did well at Barca with one of the best squads ever assembled at the peak of its powers. He won lots of Bundesligas in Germany with a side that is destined to win approx 7 or 8 out of every 10 regardless. But he didn't get another CL out of that Bayern team and with all the talent they had he should have at least got to another final or two.

He's undoubtedly a quality manager but I am interested to see how he does in a league where there are about four or five sides capable of challenging his team rather than the one or none he has been used to domestically.
    I'd like to see these fancy-dan managers who flit from big club to big club, all with big budgets, have a go at running Sunderland or West Brom, or Charlton. See how many trophies they win there.

Agree 100%. I was trying to be funny.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."