Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awimbtripadvisorwimb

I broke a shoe once on my way to making a speech honouring someone who'd died in an accident. I tried to fix it with Pritt Stick but it looked like a flipping alligator as the glue had come unstuck or something.

I asked the guy driving me to walk in front so people wouldn't see me from a distance and since the ceremony was in the middle of a cloud I think I got away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I broke a shoe once on my way to making a speech honouring someone who'd died in an accident. I tried to fix it with Pritt Stick but it looked like a flipping alligator as the glue had come unstuck or something.

I asked the guy driving me to walk in front so people wouldn't see me from a distance and since the ceremony was in the middle of a cloud I think I got away with it.
    You gave the speech to him in person, m?

Nope to his family and friends and dignitaries.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I'm thinking of heading to Bruges soon.Has anybody been around xmas? Christmas market and all that bollox?
    I'd recommend here to eat - http://www.ribsnbeer.com/index.php/en/ - All you can eat ribs and a good selection of beer. You don't need much more imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I'd recommend here to eat - http://www.ribsnbeer.com/index.php/en/ - All you can eat ribs and a good selection of beer. You don't need much more imo.
    Fúck me! 650g T Bone...that's a pound and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hurrah! I've stayed there a few times and it's always exceptionally good.

I was in Bruges one christmas and they had a massive skating rink in the main square. I don't know if they do that every year but iut was ever so pretty.

Also on the main square there is a chip van which Belgians claim serves the best chips in the world. Now we know that the best chips in the world come from Vleminckx in Amsterdam, but these are pretty bloody good.
    I ate chips there! They serve chips from a paper cone with lots of sauce. There was a pub opposite that would allow you to consume the chips within so long as you purchased a drink.