Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favourite type of curry, AWIMB?

I go to a little place in Tooting and they are Sri Lankan. I think there isn't a single dish I've had there that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed.

I had a few curries in Bali last year, regardless of how you ask for it, they all tasted the same and all were ridiculesly hot.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    And no, I don't mean tikka massala or korma or vindaloo. I mean which country or region do you prefer?

Northern India, Southern India, Malaysian, Thai, Kashmiri, Vietnamese etc etc

Personally, I've always loved Japanese curry and never been that keen on Thai.
    Ginster's Curried Cornish Pasties
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I go to a little place in Tooting and they are Sri Lankan. I think there isn't a single dish I've had there that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed.

I had a few curries in Bali last year, regardless of how you ask for it, they all tasted the same and all were ridiculesly hot.
    Generally, as I mentioned, I don't like Thai curry for some reason. However I just finished a green Thai curry from the company cafeteria and it was quite delicious. They had gyoza on the side, bizarrely. Also quite delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Ginster's Curried Cornish Pasties
    Well I'm known as being a man with an open mind, 71, I hope you won't be offended if I point out how **** Cornish pasties are.

Remarkably ****, really. Soz.

any.

I like trying the chef specials at places i haven't been before.

I have found the more chilli heat the better.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well I'm known as being a man with an open mind, 71, I hope you won't be offended if I point out how **** Cornish pasties are.

Don't even think about crossing the Tamar, wes. I'll be there to repel you with my pitchfork.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Wes - saying you sound like you've had a lobotomy is not the same as thinking you have an open mind