Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had a dream last night where my p1ss and sweat turned bright purple.

I had a dream last night where my p1ss and sweat turned bright purple.

Beat that, AWIMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Beat that, AWIMB.
    Think it means you are either gay or a Corbynite. Your choice

Beat that, AWIMB.
    I dreamt that Bruce Springsteen was hanging out at my house, and the garden was full of fans mooing, "Brooooooooce", and he was scared to go to the window so I gave him a cuddle.

Woke up with tentative signs of tumescence. The nearest thing I've had to an erection since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I dreamt that Bruce Springsteen was hanging out at my house, and the garden was full of fans mooing, "Brooooooooce", and he was scared to go to the window so I gave him a cuddle.

Woke up with tentative signs of tumescence. The nearest thing I've had to an erection since 1998
    I assume you've readed his book? Any good?

I assume you've readed his book? Any good?
    Not yet. I'll need to work up to it. Having watched numerous interviews with him, I am prepared for some extremely lengthy rambles around, under and over some indecipherable point, never quite alighting on a comprehensible reason for starting the sentence.

The reviews are good, mind.

Not yet. I'll need to work up to it. Having watched numerous interviews with him, I am prepared for some extremely lengthy rambles around, under and over some indecipherable point, never quite alighting on a comprehensible reason for starting the sentence.

That's what literary editors and ghostwriters are for, I guess.

Costello's was ace.**** knows every bastárd that has ever had a recording career

That's what literary editors and ghostwriters are for, I guess.
    Yes. There was, of course, no ghost writer involved, and input from the editor was... minor. Can you really imagine Springsteen allowing anyone to mess with his Words?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Costello's was ace.**** knows every bastárd that has ever had a recording career
    You've seen him live, I suspect? I was amazed how the shortársed little fúcker, no more than 4' 11", grew to 6' when he strapped on a guitar.

Yes. There was, of course, no ghost writer involved, and input from the editor was... minor. Can you really imagine Springsteen allowing anyone to mess with his Words?
    Any sensible writer should know they are their worst editor