Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I find it highly annoying when people try to use the phonetic alphabet and do it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Perhaps they are not trying to use the phonetic alphabet
    This chap in particular is. There is a new woman in the office and he is in his 'impress' mode.

He's a idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    This chap in particular is. There is a new woman in the office and he is in his 'impress' mode.

He's a idiot.
    Good way to impress a chick.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good way to impress a chick.
    Though I suspect he might be a right Quebec.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Um, B is bravo, f.

During the war there were three different systems, you know. The old British military, a newer British military, and the US military.
    Which one was it where B was Baker? Was that the Yanqui?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    At school there was a short craze of people going around saying "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo, Oscar Foxtrot Foxtrot".

Which system would that have been?
    NATO alphabet. Had it drilled into me in the CCF at school. I will still occasionally say in informal company as I sup up my pint that I'm going to 'Foxtrot Oscar'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    NATO alphabet. Had it drilled into me in the CCF at school. I will still occasionally say in informal company as I sup up my pint that I'm going to 'Foxtrot Oscar'
    Signals chaps are always doing that, they think it's hilarious every single ****ing time. Keyboard warrior ****ers basically, sitting around on the internets all day.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Signals chaps are always doing that, they think it's hilarious every single ****ing time. Keyboard warrior ****ers basically, sitting around on the internets all day.
    Sorry, r. Seem to have triggered you there.

Bravo B

In other news ....

Minimum 10 characters my hirsute sphincter :****er:

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    wrong

B for Bravo, S for sugar
    **** off.
    I tried to use it over the phone wonce and forgot S, so I said S for Sutcliffe because I was reading a book about him at the time :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    I tried to use it over the phone wonce and forgot S, so I said S for Sutcliffe because I was reading a book about him at the time :-/
    S Sutcliffe R Ripper Y Yorkshire