Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bit of a twist on the old 'What's for Lunch?' format

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Treadmills are for women who don't want to go out running for fear of being raped. A real man wouldn't be seen near one.

Multi-gym? A weights bench, some free weights and a set of chest expanders is all a chap needs.
    I use my treadmill. I have a fantastic view from it, listen to whatever the hell I want to listen to at full volume without disturbing anyone. And avoid rapists, car fumes, potential traffic accidents and inclement weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's no way I'm admitting to that on an open forum, p. I could say 19:18 and every **** here would claim to be doing it in 9 minutes flat.
    I think my car would struggle to do it in 9 mins flat

19:18 is a good time for an OAP imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

For what distance?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    For what distance?
    5km.... the old goats knees wouldn't take much further

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I think my car would struggle to do it in 9 mins flat

19:18 is a good time for an OAP imo
    I'm not running 19:18, p.

19.18 for 5k is pretty good for an amateur. I might have done it in 16.00 in my heyday but would struggle to do it in 22.00 now I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm not running 19:18, p.
    You sadden me

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What did you have for breakfast?

Raspberry, blueberry, pear, apple, pineapple, banana and yoghurt smoothie and a cup of coffee for me.
    One of those new Quaker Oats - super goodness packs. They come in a super poncey new box and have a handful of drehydrated grits, masquerading as Guava, Cranberry and blueberry thrown into the bag. They're very nice but in an effort to maximise on profit, the reptiles at Quaker have charged a quid more for the experience than their more standard fayre of apple and blueberry, available in the boring normal box and they've quaintly short changed the consumer by providing 8 sachets instead of 10.. Nice..

convenience doesn't come for free, 7s
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Cup of coffee and one slice of pear.