Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit of a twist on the old 'What's for Lunch?' format

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well yes, but we have to rehearse these little bickers. It's traditional.

What does your multi gym look like?
    It's like a bench with a free weights bar but it takes attachments. I've got the leg extender thing coming with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    What is your PB now?
    There's no way I'm admitting to that on an open forum, p. I could say 19:18 and every **** here would claim to be doing it in 9 minutes flat.

Why am I slightly disappointed by the Silk Cut, r? Is it because I saw you as more of a Meerschaum man?
    I don't smoke cigarettes but the wife occasionally does so I sometimes pinch a breakfast fag from her.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's like a bench with a free weights bar but it takes attachments. I've got the leg extender thing coming with it.
    The leg extender? For leg lifts, you mean? I can't do those. They fùck my knees.

There's no way I'm admitting to that on an open forum, p. I could say 19:18 and every **** here would claim to be doing it in 9 minutes flat.
    It's OK. Snin is no longer here to claim times that would make Mo Farah blush.

The leg extender? For leg lifts, you mean? I can't do those. They fùck my knees.
    Yes. I'm working on the theory that they're good for building quads, and it's quads that protect your knees.

In truth, I know fúck all about it. Yay!

Oh, you've hounded him out too, have you, you fiend.

Hearty congratulations on your ascension to the moderatocracy, by the way. You and I have always got on, I think.

HAVEN'T WE??

It's OK. Snin is no longer here to claim times that would make Mo Farah blush.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Yes. I'm working on the theory that they're good for building quads, and it's quads that protect your knees.

In truth, I know fúck all about it. Yay!
    Yes, and the only way to do it properly would be to go to a gym and be patronised by some musclebound **** who probably left school with 1 GCSE, so fùck that, obviously. Your hit-and-hope approach is the correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Hearty congratulations on your ascension to the moderatocracy, by the way. You and I have always got on, I think.

HAVEN'T WE??
    Actually, he sort of hounded himself out. Everyone stopped responding to him and he got huffy and left.

And I would never be anything other than polite to you. You have firearms.

Actually, he sort of hounded himself out. Everyone stopped responding to him and he got huffy and left.

And I would never be anything other than polite to you. You have firearms.
    Politeness is good when one may have to back up his acts with his life, as the man said.