Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit of a twist on the old 'What's for Lunch?' format

Bit of a twist on the old 'What's for Lunch?' format

What did you have for breakfast?

Raspberry, blueberry, pear, apple, pineapple, banana and yoghurt smoothie and a cup of coffee for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Raspberry, blueberry, pear, apple, pineapple, banana and yoghurt smoothie and a cup of coffee for me.
    Two espressos, 5k run, PB, a puke a' phlegm, 3 Marlboro Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Two espressos, 5k run, PB, a puke a' phlegm, 3 Marlboro Lights.
    PB? Peanut butter?

Did my six miler last night down by the river. Getting a bit dark now, depressingly. Have to start road-running again. Bloody winter.

PB? Peanut butter?

Did my six miler last night down by the river. Getting a bit dark now, depressingly. Have to start road-running again. Bloody winter.
    'Personal Best'. It's what we runners say when we go faster than we have before.

My treadmill cares not whether it is light or dark, wet or dry

My multigym is arriving tomorrow. I need monty's advice on how much to bench.

'Personal Best'. It's what we runners say when we go faster than we have before.

Treadmills are for women who don't want to go out running for fear of being raped. A real man wouldn't be seen near one.

Multi-gym? A weights bench, some free weights and a set of chest expanders is all a chap needs.

Heggs and bay-can, toast, loads of coffee, half a Silk Cut. Finger of Weinbrand.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Treadmills are for women who don't want to go out running for fear of being raped. A real man wouldn't be seen near one.

Multi-gym? A weights bench, some free weights and a set of chest expanders is all a chap needs.
    Rude ****.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Heggs and bay-can, toast, loads of coffee, half a Silk Cut. Finger of Weinbrand.
    Why am I slightly disappointed by the Silk Cut, r? Is it because I saw you as more of a Meerschaum man?

Rude ****.
    Well yes, but we have to rehearse these little bickers. It's traditional.

What does your multi gym look like?

What is your PB now?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar