Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I guess he *could* have been Hispanic

Quote Originally Posted by Club Level Seattle View Post
    Just 45 minutes up the road from me, and 30 minutes from where a mass school shooting took place a couple of years previously, good old second amendment
    Absolutely! Did you see this one?

Decent bird, that, running past gunfire to engage. Fairplay. That dispatcher though, is the best advert for getting your own gun and some trigger-time at the range yet.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Mexican food is surely second only to Greek in the 'meh' stakes
    Very harsh - Greek food is the most bland meh food in the world by some distance (I'm considering only civilised countries, of course), although I would add in Turkish/Arabic as well.

Mexican food can be good, not great nor even very good, but good. And that puts it miles ahead of Greek.

Was being sarcastic about the second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Club Level Seattle View Post
    Was being sarcastic about the second amendment
    Slogan: When seconds count, remember, the police are just minutes away!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."